Monday, January 23, 2006

Christopher

This is Christopher. A wonderful bear that one of my dear sister's gave me many years ago. Christopher has moved all over with me and has always had a special place in our bedroom to sit. My children know this is one stuffed animal they are not allowed to play with. The youngest keeps asking when I will be done so that she can give him a hug.

After struggling with plants curving in on themselves this seemed like a fun thing to draw - not lots of curves (haha). The bear's face and feet are wood and I don't know how to show the grain properly. I tried a little but it doesn't look right to me. My lovely daughter said the right foot looks "weird". Oh well - such is life. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good job! I see what you mean about enjoying drawing Christopher -- it shows. :-)