Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010

Well the time has passed for setting New Year's Resolutions - which I don't do anyway - but it is never to late to look at my goals for the year. Many of us have heard that sharing your goals with someone else is a great way to help you become more accountable. So in an attempt to help me with really focusing on my goals this year I have decided to list three of them here. A couple of these deal with my love of creating jewelry and art and one deals with my love of horses and riding. So here goes:
1. Update my blogs at least every 2 weeks
2. Attend at least 1 class or workshop this year in metalsmithing (preferably not an on-line class)
3. Ride my first Dressage test with Sheri - I have to get over the fear of riding in front of strangers.

Hopefully this will help me stay motivated. I will keep everyone updated.

No comments: